Sep. 2021 - Aug.2022, THU
Pengyu Liu, Zhenhuan Liu, Shu Chen, Xiongfeng Ma
- Physical Review Letters 129, 230503 (2022), Editors’ Suggestion (Top 16%)
- Prove that any entanglement criterion needs exponentially many observables to detect entanglement effectively. Otherwise, the detection capability of the criterion will decay double-exponentially.
- Propose a systematic method for quantifying the detection capability of entanglement criteria.
- Bound the detection capability of many common-used entanglement criteria, including entanglement witnesses, positive maps, and faithful entanglement criteria.
- Show a quantum advantage in entanglement detection tasks using multi-copy measurements.